Wednesday, April 20, 2011

AKB48’s Oshima Yuko gets proposed to by many fans at handshake event


AKB48 member Oshima Yuko made blog entries about getting proposed to by the fans at AKB48’s handshake event.

Oshima first mentioned the proposals from fans on her blog on April 16th’s entry. She wrote about the handshake event in Osaka, which about 32,000 fans visited, “Today, I was told ‘Please marry me’ by many people. I was chatting with Acchan and mentioned that it’s a very fortunate thing that many people would have us as their wife. What a welcome story~“.


At the next day’s handshake event in Hiroshima, she received even more proposals from the fans, possibly because of her blog entry. However, her reaction seemed a little different than it was from the event in Osaka, as she wrote, “Today, I was proposed to as well, but I kept answering ‘No.’ to them. I’m such a moody, blood type B person. There is no ‘user’s manual’ about me.”

Although she seems to like joking around like that, it is still obvious that she cherishes the communication with the fans at the handshake events.


source: tokyohive

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger